<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A Man trying to change his life

Friday, August 08, 2003

As you can probably all tell I am new to the whole blogging process, but after deciding that I had spent enough time at other people's blogs I thought I would give it a try. So please bare with and check back often. You can email me at Gregory

If anyone has any useful tips to help me please feel free to contact me. I will get back with you more than likely the next day if not the same day.

For right now my interests include writing, computers, music, and learning as much as I can. I am about ready to try and become a real writer(one who might get paid) or at least my hopes are to be. I have a feeling that by doing this blog my mood will lighten up and I will be able to create more. I have been mainly checking out this blog by a guy most of us know and adore wil wheaton
Comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your Thoughts and Opinions. Thank you

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?