<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A Man trying to change his life

Sunday, August 17, 2003

I just got back from going to Chicago and seeing the Goose Island Festival on Friday. I went there to See Sonic Youth who were excellent once again as always. I met this really cool girl there to named Nika I really enjoyed talking to her and hope that I will go up to Chicago and hang out with her and her mother again soon they were both a lot of fun. I also went to PEET's Coffee they have the best coffee I have ever tasted so need less to say I brought home some actually about two pounds worth but still. I just kind of fell in love with Chicago I had such a great time up there this time I wish all of my adventures were as good as this one. Let me know as always what you think I am out of here for now.
Comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your Thoughts and Opinions. Thank you

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?