<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A Man trying to change his life

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

UPDATE: I THINK I FIGURED OUT MY EMAIL ADDY PROBLEM
Still having difficulties learning the process of blogging. I guess it is probably due to the fact that I do not know html but hey I do not know, perhaps I should find a book on using html. I would very much like to learn how to use html and learn how to build a webpage and a weblog and such but not sure exactly where to go to find the info. I do not even think that I have been putting a link to my email addy in here correctly which is why some may not have been emailing me some advise so this time I am just going to type it out and I apologize that it is not a link but soon I hope I will figure out how to do that and many more.
For the most part though things have been going really good lately except for the fact that my ESP is starting to get stronger. Also, I have been kind of predicting things lately too and they seem to come out true so it has been a little scary but hey in eleven days it will be three months since I quit smoking cigarettes and I feel good eventhough I still would like to have one. I guess that is all for now but please do not hesitate to email me some hints on how to better this blog or where I can get the information to make this a better experience for all of us. thank you Gregory deadgreg@hotmail.com
Comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your Thoughts and Opinions. Thank you

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?