<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A Man trying to change his life

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Well all kinds of things have been going on which is why I have not blogged lately. I am begining to be so damn tired in the mornings when I get home. Oh I probably forgot to mention that I work midnight shifts. Oh well enough about that.

I can not wait I am going up to Chicago this weekend to attend the Goose Island Festival where my favourite band Sonic Youth will be performing. I will also be trying out my new digital camera providing I hook it up to the pc today I really want to but I am getting very tired as I said earlier. That is what I am doing this weekend let me know what is going on with you this weekend. Plus as always any advice on how to make this bigger please let me Know
Comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your Thoughts and Opinions. Thank you

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?