<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A Man trying to change his life

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Well I just got back from a really good friends graduation/birthday party it was really nice. Although it was also, very awkward, I did not really know too many people there mainly because they were all family but I felt very intimidated. We were in the middle of just sitting around when suddenly I needed to get up and go to my car. It is not what you are expecting. I had to go get a pen and paper to start writing somethings that were going on in my head at the time. A really good mutual friend of ours kind of tried to look to see what I was doing so I quickly closed the notebook he said "oh not for everyones eyes" so I had to respond with this. "Sorry but it is the curse of a writer," then I picked it back up a little later and started to write again. Oh how I miss them all so much I hardly every get to see my friends anymore.
You see I like to think of myself as a writer who just has not had anything published yet but the fact of the matter is that I am a writer, but I am too afraid of rejection to try to send anything and get it published plus I have a really hard time fininshing projects I always get distracted. Writing is probably my most favourite thing to do other than hanging around friends and feeling special and laughing and being all giddy. I am so happy this is such a rareity I just hope that I do not ruin it for myself. As allways drop me a few sentences on what you think about my blog or any advice about how to make it better but I will warn you this is my first time and do not know that much about them as of yet. Gregory
Comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your Thoughts and Opinions. Thank you

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?